For anyone looking to take a yoga holiday, or try a yoga retreat, this flexible programme focuses on yoga in Sri Lanka, as holistic development for the mind and body, and is adaptable to your level whether you are a beginner or an experienced practitioner.
Santani offers traditional Hatha Yoga. Visiting practitioners supplement this selection with other forms of yoga (subject to availability).
Minimum 5 nights
- Consultation with the yoga master
- Customized gourmet meals for the rejuvenation of the mind and body
- Personalized balancing strategy to optimize the benefits of yoga on your body and mind through supporting postures, meditation and breath work
- One-on-one coaching sessions to learn or improve your yoga poses, meditation techniques and yogic breathing
- Personalized 90-minute yoga sessions in the morning and evening (daily)
- 3 scheduled spa treatments and massages designed to enhance the mind-body connection
- Access to spa facilities including thermal salt bath, steam, and sauna
- Group Hatha yoga sessions daily (optional)
- Guided group nature walks
- Lifestyle discussions and healthy living guidance