30% on the booking to guarantee, balance 30 days prior to arrival.
During peak season (20 Dec – 10 Jan), 30% non-refundable deposit to guarantee, balance 60 days prior to arrival.
- We aim to stay as flexible as possible and until further notice we are offering a revised payment and cancellation policy for new bookings at all times including the peak period.
- This means that guests can book now for a later date without any restrictions on rescheduling or cancellation.
- If you are unable to travel due to a restriction imposed by a Government, please contact our Reservations Team who can help you rearrange or cancel your stay.
- We are doing our best to support all guests and our loyal repeat guests during this challenging time.
Check-In / Check-out:
Check-in is from 14.00 hrs; check-out at 12.00 noon.
- Santani’s concept has always attracted travelers seeking restful and relaxing holidays in an undisturbed atmosphere with maximum privacy. All our guests appreciate the peace and harmony at Santani and recognize the resort as the perfect setting in which to rejuvenate.
- All our rooms are designed with king size beds (or twin beds), which are ideally suited to accommodate 2 adults.
- The mountain top location and the open architecture do not provide safety for children in all areas of the hotel premises and inside the room.
- Taking into consideration the concept of the hotel and safety for children, we are compelled to discourage children below 12 years of age.
- Children over 12 years of age will be allowed, and should be accommodated in a separate room as extra beds cannot be accommodated in rooms.
- When travelling with children, reservations staff should be informed by the booking party at the time of making the reservation.
At the time of making the booking, guests are requested to inform the reservations team of any special dietary requirements, allergies and special occasions that would be a celebration during the stay.
- Maximum number of occupants per room is 2; extra beds in rooms are not available.
- We recommend a minimum stay of 2 nights to experience Santani; minimum stay of 3 nights is required for the wellness packages.
- WiFi is available on request within the room. Electronic devices such as mobile phones, iPods, tablets, PDA, and personal computers may be used in guest rooms but not in public areas. You could also use the multimedia room at the resort to gain access to the internet.
- Santani is always committed to maintain a healthy environment for our valued guests, hence smoking is restricted to designated areas.