In the universe of meditation practices, one aim is supreme – harmonizing the mind-body connection. Through this improved connection, the practitioner is expected to gain higher consciousness and all the benefits that come along with it.
Santani’s meditation retreat programme provides a detailed step-by-step approach to the participant on Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses from the mind), Dharana (focusing on mental awareness) and towards the experience of Dhyana (continued meditative awareness). These techniques learnt and practised regularly will result in the ability to manage daily life challenges and higher spiritual aspirations at a very different level.
|Treatment||5 Nights||7 Nights||14 Nights|
|Personal yoga sessions||2||3||6|
|Guided nature walks||1||2||4|
|Ayurveda & International Therapy sessions||2||5||10|
- Wellness consultation upon arrival and departure with the Doctor
- Consultation with the yoga and meditation teacher
- Freshly made vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Unlimited herbal tea and fresh juices
- Daily morning and evening Hatha yoga practice – group sessions
- Ongoing progress check by the meditation teacher and the Ayurveda Doctor
- Lifestyle discussions and mindful living guidance